Sunday, September 17, 2006

New hearts received from CoH

I am member of the Chains of Hearts group on yahoo. I love swapping hearts with girls from all over the world. I have got a lot ot questions on my blog about what am I going to make of all these hearts that I receive. I really do not know yet. At the time I am just collecting them all in a folder and just enjoy looking at them, and showing them to my quiltingfriends at home. But I think I am going to applique them on fabric, make blocks of them and make a wallquilt......I think. The hearts I have received have all such beautiful work done on them. The embellishment are soooooooo beautiful, and I get so much inspiration from them. I do not think I am ever going to make such beautiful silkribbon embroidery as the others, but I will try. When I get hold of silkribbons. I have bought some yards, but they are all gone now. The roses I made was just to practice, and I have realiced I have to buy some more......a lot more. I am going to a meeting tomorrow in the Norwegian Quilt Association and I know one of my friends there have bought a lot of silkribbon for me when she was in Birmingham. I look forward to get them.

Over to the hearts I recently have received:

The first one is from Sandie. I love the way she has embellished the laces. The beautiful SRE roses is georgius.
The second is from Julia. She has dyed the lace heart and the roses are beautiful. Love it. My heart from me to you is ready now, I will email you about them and you have to choose yours. I realice I have a lot to learn about SRE. So no one of my hearts have SRE on it yet.
The next is from Rosmary. WOW....look at the embellishment of the lace in the middle. It is so beautiful.
The last received is from Alison in Ayr. I love the orient look at this. Embroidery with black is very beautiful. And the flowers you have made with beads in the middle is so lovely.
Thank you all for swapping with me. I keep them safe in my folder until I know what to do with them.

7 comments:

joyce said...

THe hearts you recieved are lovely indeed and would make a very inspiring wall hanging.

Ulla said...

So many nice embellishments.The hearts are really beautiful


Ulla in the north of Sweden

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

They are absolutely stunning. Such talent. Sigh! They make me smile. :-)

Sweet P said...

What beautiful hearts. Thanks for sharing the name of the Yahoo group you are in. I may check it out some time.

Cynthia said...

May Britt all the hearts you have recieved are so beautiful. You are very lucky to have them. Thanks for showing them.

Libby said...

Each one of these hearts is so wonderful -- thank you for sharing them. I'm looking forward to seeing how you use them.

Micki said...

These are all very lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails