Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by my friend Julia at Camille's place.
The rules of the tag are that I'm supposed to list 5 weird things about myself or my pets. I then tag 5 friends and list them. These people write on their blogs, 5 weird things about themselves/pets and then tag 5 more people.

This will not be very difficult LOL
My DD and DS always tell me: Mum you are sooooo weird.

But it was. I have now struggled several days writing my 5 weird things. It was not easy. Perhaps I am more ordinary than I think. But here they are:

* I am telepathic LOL I can feel when someone is thinking hard on me, planning to call me. I phone them and wonder what they want. I have scared several of my friends that way. They are ready to dial my numer, but I call them first.

* I cannot tell a lie. Whenever I trye I get busted. They can see in in my eyes.

* At work when someone plays a joke on another one I am always the one who get blaimed. Wonder why????? LOL But most of the time I am the one who did it LOL Love playing jokes at my friends. And I am clever doing it.

* My kids always wonder how I know everything LOL They feels that's very weird.
They cannot understand that I too have been young and lived a "wild" life.

* I have had one abysinian cat who loved eating Fisherman Friends. You know that very strong mintpastille. It was fun watching her eating it.


And then the rules is that I have to tag anohter 5 people. I had to choose my dear friend Pat who is "the other half of me in usa". Then I thought of Hanne and Sølvi, two of my quilting friends in Norway. And then I want to challenge Libby from California and Cynthia from Australia. Forgive me ladies, but I am a bit curious reading weird things about you LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fisherman's friend.... Oh my now that is weird! Is you cat o.k.? (Mine will bite on fish based marshmallows - but that is the extent of his weird.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails