Saturday, July 19, 2008

Packages :)

I guess you're wondering what was inside all the packages that had arrived my house while I was on my summer vacation.................I'll show you :)

First package I opened was the one from my secret swap partner in Linda's pincushion swap. It was from Jenny. And she was actually a new blogger to me. Look at the cute little bird pincushion she had made me. It's too cute to be used as a pincushion so I'll hang it in my sewingroom window first. Hope my little Frida doesn't think it's real and want to catch it :) She had also made origami bird and added some buttons and pieces of fabric. Thank you Jenny for being my swap partner.And talking about Linda, of course I had to join her new swap. I love bags!!!!
In the next two packages was the Rosalies new book that I had ordered, and a prize from Honeysucklecottage that I won on her blog.
And then there was three thimbles from Astrid (a friend in Bergen and noblogger) Thanks Astrid, I love the one in the middle :)
And Nadine had sendt me some strawberry fabric. She knows I love strawberries. I'm soon going to the shop to buy strawberries to serve the angel girls when they arrives today.
And finally a surprise from Johanna in Netherlands (also a no blogger). I sendt her a pattern which she has wanted to make for a long time and look what she sendt me. I've for long wanted to try some scrapbooking and she sendt me something to start with. This will be fun.




I got this award from four other bloggers; Julia , Lettie , Sølvi and Nancy. Thank you so much, I appriciate it. I want my blog to be a quiltingblog that can make you laugh, smile and get inspired. The rules are that I have to give this award to five other bloggers. Perhaps in this case I should give it to 20 bloggers, and I would have no problem doing that.


So my award go to all of you!!!!
Now I have to hurry up. The angel girls are soon arriving. I have buns to bake, strawberries to shop and some whitewine to buy. Promise to take a lot of photos and show you from our angel sewing. And BTW I've joined all four of us in Fionas Blogging sleepovers. Because that's what we angel sewing friends are doing this weekend.

Saying for today:

I just love these Maxine cartoons :)

11 comments:

Nancy in Norway said...

You sure had many surprices waiting for you at home.

Jenny said...

It was fun being your secret pincushion swapping buddy. I am glad you liked the little birdie:) I hope you had a lovely summer holiday. I have signed up for the bag swap too-more swapping fun!

Guðrún said...

It must have been great to come home after the lovely vacation to find all these goodies waiting for you. They are all so great. And now you are probably sewing with the other angels.

Linda said...

Lovely parcels, always nice to get soft mail, better than bills. Enjoy your weekend with your stitching angel friends. Loved todays cartoon, very funny.

anne said...

What great parcels, look forward to seeing piccies of your stitching angel sleepover. I am off to bed. Night Night

Teresa said...

You showed some very nice things on your blog today and looks like you are having a great time with your sleepover friends. I an relate to the Maxine quote about your cat driving you nuts. Mine sits beside me when I am sewing and keeps tapping me on the shoulder wanting attention.

Chookyblue...... said...

wow you mail box sure has been good.......yummo.....

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Hilarious cartoon. Lovely contents of packages!! What fun ways to share.

Carole said...

Lovely surprises! Lucky you! Well deserved! Yea, I like Maxime too! My all time favourite was "there are easier things in life than finding a good man..... like nailing jello to a tree! Keep well! Hugs!

Christine said...

Wow, lots of fantastic mail. You must have been very excited.
And congratulations on the awards ... you are a very worthy winner.

fairychildheirlooms said...

What beautiful strawberry fabric! I love strawberries too. love your blog!
Missy

Related Posts with Thumbnails