Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gratulerer med dagen Norge /Happy birthday Norway



May 17th is the Norwegian Constitution Day and today we are all celebrating it with dressing in our bunader (national costums), waving our flags and goes in the childrens parade.

This is a borrowed photo which shows the celebration in Oslo. My DS lives in Oslo and my DD lives right now in Trondheim, so they will celebrate at their places. I will soon dress in my bunad and drive down to visit my mother and celebrate the day at her place.

Gratulerer med dagen!

Happy birthday Norway!



8 comments:

Maria Harrits said...

Gratulerer med dagen. Håber I får dejligt vejr til optoget!

Karin said...

Sounds like you going to have an fantastic day. Happy Birthday Norge!

sewkalico said...

Sounds very Festive! Have a great day!

evaj said...

Ha en fin dag och Grattis!!Kramar

Bedstes Patchwork said...

Gratulerer med nationaldagen, jeg håber du får en dejlig og smuk dag.

Marla said...

I often post on the celebrations in our household I love reading about the celebrations of others. Blogging has opened the world up to our differences (meant in a very, very nice way) and our incredible similarities! Have a fabulous day!

My Life and Quilting said...

Hi May.... Happy Birthday Norway... The picture is amazing.. Enjoy the day... Hugs :)

Radka said...

Enjoy your special day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails