Sunday, December 02, 2012

First sunday in advent

007

Today is the first sunday in advent.  Only three weeks to christmas.  And as usual I have swapped adventcalendar with Hanne and Nancy.

006

And this is what I got today.  From Nancy I got a knittet washing clouth and a thimble. And from Hanne I got some Sue Daley templates and a challenge.  I have to dress so many dresden templates as I want, but I am not allowed to sew yet.  The next clue will come second sunday in advent.  Now I have to pick some fabrics to make this……..(have no idea what I am making LOL)

Thank you Hanne and Nancy.  Already looking forward to the second sunday in advent.

Saying for today:

images (1)

5 comments:

Val said...

Love it!

Ulla said...

Love this idea to do small gifts and also get a challenge,a challenge you maybe both take part in.Wish you a lovely day

Ulla said...

Lovely idea!

Ondrea said...

Hmm, I wonder what Hanne is up to? Whatever it is I am sure the end result will be great. Love the gifts you have received. I collect thimbles and have them on a specially made rack that my dad built for me.

Stina Blomgren said...

Underbart som vanligt!!!! :0)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails