Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A little Easter quilt shop hop

P1090262

We needed some refill today and headed our way to our local quiltshop Kreative Ingema at Flisa. I am so glad she started her quiltshop so that we can get refill without driving too far.  This is just half an hour to drive for us.

P1090259

Inger Marie is giving us very good service.

P1090260

And she has plenty for us to choose from. 
Love those two table runners at display.

P1090261

P1090263

 

P1090266

The only thing I had on my shopping list was stitchery batting, but as you see some fabrics also came home with me.  Going to make another pillow with the fabrics to the right.  Not so happy with my first choice of fabric that I already have started to stitch on.  They did not work in my sofa.  Off to cut my new fabrics and give it another try.

Saying for today:

2dfdfb76338d1fdf4d8ea535b3772cb2

2 comments:

Radka said...

You know all the best shops :-)
xx

Ondrea said...

What a wonderful shop! So many lovely table toppers there. Love your fabrics. Seem to be similar to my choices lately. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

Related Posts with Thumbnails