Sunday, January 01, 2017

Welcome to 2017

Happy new year everyone.  A new year with new possibilities. And let us all hope 2017 will be a good year for everything.  There is two months since I posted and I can just tell you all that it has been som very hectic months, both at home and at work. I know that there will not be that much different in the coming year, so I can't make any promises that I will blog more often.  But I will try.  As told you before, I am on instagram and it is easier to do quick posts there.  So please visit me on instagram.


This is my top nine insta posts in 2016.  I am quite happy with what I have done.  Having focus on ufo's I have actually manage to finish several projects.  And one promise I can give is that I will continue my project finish-ufo's in the coming year.  It gives me joy to pick a focus project and some day being able to call it a finish.



On this first day of 2017 I have been relaxing in my sewing room.  I started to sew together all these squares that I sewed last time my friend and I was at the cabin.  I bought the pattern, the background fabric and a lot of red fabrics when I was in Shipshewana november 2015.  There is a lot of work on this quilt, but maybe I can have as a goal to bring the top with me in April when I am going back there.  

Saying for today:


7 comments:

Janet said...

Happy New Year to you too May. 😊

Anne Ida said...

Godt nytt år!

slrquilts said...

What are you making with the red half square triangles?

Gale said...

Love your quilts and also your jar idea. Thanks!

CecileD said...

Lovely quilts as usual ! Happy new year too May Britt :)

Debra @ Life is a Stitch said...

Happy 2017 to you, my friend! All your work is fabulous and I love when you share! Especially love the little white/cream stuffed stars! Blessings to you and happy stitching!

Guusje, said...

A wish you and your loved ones a very happy new year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails