Friday, February 16, 2018

Longing for spring


Last weekend my quilt group had invited Helle to teach us how to use The Learning Curve ruler.  15 ladies had signed up and we had a great day together in class.


The Learning Curve ruler looks small and boring, but I had so much fun working with this ruler and the possibilities is many.  I love circles, so this is a perfect ruler for me.


I am longing for spring now, and worked with spring/easter colours this weekend. And here is the block I was working on.


The day after the class i basted my tablerunner with good help from Rusken.  So this table runner is cat approved.




Long time since we have had as much snow as we have now.  I have cleaned my porch for snow three times already this winter, time to do it again. 


But all this snow makes perfect ski tracks.  Monday after work was my first ski trip this year.


Think there will be more skiing soon.  



As said, I am longing for spring.  And I love tulips.  So when I foun this new pattern from Solbritt and Maria, I just had to prepp this pillow.  Ready to be appliqued and finished this coming weekend.


Saying for today:




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails