Friday, January 03, 2020

Welcome 2020


 Happy new year to you all. 



This is a photo I took on new years eve when I went for a little walk.  The sunset was amazing and more red and bright than this photo shows.  Natures firework, which I love more than all the firework that people fires off at midnight.


2019 has been a great year. Spending time with my amazing family on a vacation in Parga and lot of board games and skiing.  Several quilt cabin trips with friends and Quilt camp Norway.  The photo above is my top nine instagram photos. And I see that I have some UFO's that need to be finished.


I have joined the 5 before 5 challenge in the Tour de fibre face book group.  Which means I will have to finish 5 ufo's before may month.  I have plenty to choose from. 


This is how 213 shoofly blocks look like.



and I think I have manage to use 213 different blue fabrics


On the first day of 2020 I started to sew the blocks together.  So this is the first ufo I will focus on this year.  First goal...........finish the top this weekend.

Saying for today:






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails