Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Inspiration

The last couple of weeks I have bought some new books.  Looks like there is a lot of wonderful books coming, so I guess there will be more purchases.

001

I bought the newest book from Kim Diehl called Simple Charm.  Have all her books and there is so many things I want to make from all of them. 

The next one is Brigitte Giblins Feathering the nest .  This is a eye candy book with wonderful projects. And there is also a blog for this book.  

The last one that I received yesterday is a japanese book filled with amazing blocks. 

003

Can’t stop looking through this book.  It has so many blocks I want to make.  Perhaps I start making one tomorrow.

002

But this evening I relaxed with making two more owls. 

004

Now I have a whole buch of them, and I want to make even more.

Saying for today:

Books can be dangerous.  The best ones
should be labeled "This could change your life.”

~Helen Exley

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great books..........

Ondrea said...

LOve the books and those owls are sooo cute.k

Tara Lynn Darr said...

Ooohhhh! Please share any info you can on the Japanese book! It looks wonderful and I would love to buy a copy! Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails