Monday, August 19, 2019

Quilt Camp Norway - prepping for class








In a few days I am going to Quilt Camp Norway for a weekend filled with fun and inspiration. So looking forward to meet old and new friends.  I know there will be A LOT of quilters from both Norway and other nearby countries. There will be a lot of wonderful teachers, and I have signed up for class with Jen Kingwell and Annie Downs.  Both handsewing. I did not want to travel with my sewingmachine this time, although I could really enjoyed a class with Tula Pink, Anni Unrain or Jenny Pedigo.



For my class "Design your own applique adventure" with Jen Kingwell I have prepped some backrounds (optional) and my sewingroom is now a mess. I love needleturn applique, but looking forward go learn about back basting applique and broderie perse.




My second class will be with Annie Downs making The Little Things Pencil Case.

Looking forward to meet both ladies again.








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails