Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tagged with The Thinking Blogger Award

Just got a mail from Darlene that says she has tagged me with The Thinking Blogger Award. (You can read about the award here). I'm honored and I'm blushing because of the nice words she says about me. When I started blogging in august last year I had no idea what I was doing and how many new friends I was going to get. I only wanted to make my blog as a journal for myself.


Being tagged means that I now have to tagg five of my favorite blogs. But it's difficult to choose five favorite blogs because I have so many I love to visit. So please click om my sidebar and visit the blogs I have listed there. I have plenty more on my bloglines which I visit every time they post something new.

I will thank each and everyone for all the inspiration and joy you give me by posting on your blogs. You should all get this award. I am so happy I have found you.

So who will I mention as my favorite blogs:


I would of course have chosen Nadine's blog because she has become a dear friend to me. But she is already tagged by Darlene.

Anita - my very dear fiend from Grimstad. I got to know her several years ago and she has become a very dear friend to me. We share the same sort of humor and fun. And she makes wonderful projects. It's sad that we live so far away from eachother because we have so much fun when we meets.

Hanne - Hannes Quilt corner - is a dear norwegian friend who is so talented and gets so much done. I honor her because of all the quilts she are donating as care quilts for children with long term diseases here in Norway. I have met her several times and she is such a beautiful inspiring person.

Judy - Quilting with ragdolls. I love the colours she is using in her quilts. It is always a pleasure to visit her blog and I get a lot of inspiration from her.

Dawn - Quilts and Pieces. Love to visit her blog and see what she is doing. She gives now and then very good tutorials like the last one where she explain how to use freezer paper in her sewing. She is very talented and makes wonderful quilts.

Tazzie - Tazzie Quilts. She also makes wonderful quilts and I love to read about Australia. She is such a nice person who always gives supporting comments.



Saying for today:

Friends forever right from the start- caring and sharing from the heart

10 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

That tulip table runner is just stunning. I love it!!

Hope your snow has gone away!

Quilts And Pieces said...

May Britt, that was sooo nice of you! Isn't it hard to pick. I'm having a terrible time! Thank you for the kind words, but my stuff is not any better than yours - your stuff is wonderful!

Wendy said...

Thanks for the nice comments on my tablerunner. The pattern is from McCall's April 2004 issue (Rambling Rose) I did mine in different colours than the mag. It took me about 2 sec to find the mag, don't know why I didn't look it up when I posted.
Good luck with the tagging.

Kairle Oaks said...

Isn't it great to have quilt bloggers that we can share with. I really enjoy your blog and am happy to "see" you when you stop by my place. :-)

meggie said...

I just love to visit your blog, so you deserve the award!

Floriana said...

il vostro blog รจ molto bello ,mi piaciono i vostri lavori veramente belli ,complimenti

Susan said...

I love your spring work in this post and the last one.

Congratulations on your award. We like some of the same blogs. =)

Anita said...

Thank you very much for that fine award May Brit :-D

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, May, for being tagged. Do you notice anything different now with my comment? Love your tulip table runner, too.

Tazzie said...

Thank you so much for your kind words hon, you're just soooo sweet!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails