Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Polkadot and ric-rac swap

Some time ago I joined Sharon's Polkadot and Ric-rac swap and this is what I posted to my swap partner Jeanne. I have received a mail from her telling me the package has arrived so now I can show you what was in the package :) I made her a sewingbag with a stitchery from polkadot girls (of course). And inside it I added a lot of extra goodies as polkadot napkins, ric-racs, polkadot buttons, a Tilda stithery with thread and another stitchery pattern which hat polkadots on .
I wonder who is my Polkadot and Ric-rac swap partner?? I am looking in my mailbox every day now.

Now I am doing the last stitches on my SSCS package and it will be in the post tomorrow. Travelling faaaaaaaaar away to ****

Saying for today:

The Perfect Man (see photo above)
He's cute, he's sweet,
and he doesn't get upset
when you bite his head off!


Simone de Klerk said...

Beautiful, what you made for your swap partner. I especially like the sewing bag you made. The colors are fabulous (O: Lucky swap partner!

quilterpolly said...

what a wonderful bag of goodies that you made for your partner...:) I sent mine out and am waiting to see what comes my way also...I have my SSCS going out on exciting:)

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely Polka Dot swap gifts youn sent out.........I have not heard if mine has been received and I to am stalking the mail man........

Jo in Tas said...

Gorgeous goodies you've made, I think your partner will feel very spoilt :-)

Renee said...

I love the gifts you put together for your swap partner - especially the gorgeous polka dot, forget me not bag.

Related Posts with Thumbnails