Wednesday, July 01, 2009

June OPAM Winner

This evening I have been visiting blogs that has not reported finishes to me. Thanks to all of you that has reported, that makes my work easier. But it is always fun to visit your blog. Sorry that I do not leave a comment, but there are so many to look through. And I want to publish the winner tonight.

One thing I have noticed visiting all the OPAM blogs. There is actually 23 blogs that has removed the badge. I guess that means you do not want to participate anymore. Some ladies have mailed me and Kris and told they want to leave the challenge, thank you for telling us.

But the rest of you have done a faboulous job with finishing projects. Even though a lot of you have no finshes this month the total amount of finishes is 397. That's great. And I have already noticed july finishes listed in the sidebar.

And this is what I have to give the winner of JUNE OPAM

One pattern from Crabapple Hill (I love their patterns)
and a fat quarter of rose fabric.

And the winner is:



Please send me your adress and I'll put your prize in the mail for you.

And to all of you others
I wish you all a creative July


Saying for today:
I wish I were a Teddy Bear....
The more worn out you get,
the more valuable you become

14 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Wooohooo... Congratulations Marica!!!!
So happy you won!! :o))
And I have been a bad bad reporter.. sorry...hope Im forgiven!! :o)

~Marica~ said...

What a suprise when I came here to read your blogg and saw my namne...I´m very happy and I will send you a private mail with my snailmail adress..

One again thank you!

Marica

Joy said...

Yay for Marica ... gorgeous prize too May Britt, thanks for all that you and Kris do for the OPAM, I'm loving being a part of it ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Lurline said...

I wish I was a teddy bear, too - gorgeous gift and congratulations to Marica!
Huhs - Lurline♥

RG said...

Yes Wooohoo!! Congrats Marica!!
...and thanks to you May Britt and to Kris also for making this a very fun year of sewing!!
hugs
Robyn xx

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Congratulations Marica! And thanks May Britt and Kris - halfway through the year already. Not going to give up now!

Bev C said...

Congratulations Marcia, a wonderful prize. Happy sewing.

Cathi ONeill said...

Sorry that I didn't post a finish this month...the kids have kept me busy and my big quilt should be finished within the week, but couldn't manage it for June. My apologies for not contacting you about it!!

Thanks to you and Kris for all you have done with this, and I hope to be back with monthly finishes for the rest of the year!

Kim said...

Thank you to you and Kriss for all you do on the OPAM. I am sorry I didn't email you and tell you I had no finishes for June.

Sandy in Buenos Aires said...

Congratulations Marica!!!
Your prizes are gorgeous!

Nancy in Norway said...

Gratulere Marica!

Uhuuuuu, ikke meg denne gangen heller ;-)

quiltygal said...

Sorry May Britt *hangs head in shame*...will try to be a better reporter this month.. :)...so will we be seeing your Kim Diehl blocks soon??? go on....go look for them....I'll wait.......

HAPPY DREAMER said...

hey may britt ... first of all you have a wonderful blog ... it makes me always smile and happy. I do have one question: i saw couple posts back that your friend Bjorg is doing baltimore bliss quilt which you can download for free IF you do it at the right time. I missed first 3 blocks (forgot to save) and was wondering if your friend would not mind emailing me the pdf files. my email addy is ekast05@gmail.com. its ok if she does not want to do that as well ... but since its for free for download anyway i thought maybe she would not mind sharing as i am following the same quilt just forgot to save the pattern. in any case THANKS ... and have an amazing day :)

a good yarn said...

Congratulations Marcia and thanks again to May Britt and Kris for managing the OPAM. Plenty of good karma coming your way girls. Ann :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails