Wednesday, September 02, 2009

August OPAM

Have you been waiting for the announce of AUGUST OPAM winner. My internet has been on and off the last days, so it took some time to check all the blogs. And a bit disapointing, have you forgotten to register your finishes, because there were sooooo many empty reports for august. But we have a total of 336 finishes this month, and this gives a total of 3674 finishes so far this year. WOW....that is amazing. It is always fun visiting your blogs, so many lovely posts and so much inspiration.

And now to tell you who's getting a little prize from me.
Sorry I do not have any photo right now.

And the winner is

Contratulations to you.
Please email me your adress and I will put something in the mail for you.

6 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey May Britt! Isn't it frustrating when the internet doesn't want to play nice?!! Of course, that's when you realise jus how dependant you are on it - well I do!! :0) Congrats to Satu - I know she'll love her prize! Hope your hip is feeling better and you're making the most of your enforced break! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Carin said...

That's an amazing # for the year!

Sonia said...

Congratulations.....on such a fantastic number of finishes so far this year, I am glad I am contributing.

I hope to achieve alot this month.

Congrats to Satu.

Bev C said...

Congratulations to Satu. Wow that total is getting very high,it will be interesting to see the final number. Happy days.

mascanlon said...

Even though I didn't get into Stitchers angels I am loving all the wonderful patterns. Thanks for the inspriration.

Satu said...

Oh my, I don't believe this is true! Am I really the winner in this month? despite all this happiness I'm feeling little bit dishonour too, because I haven't finished many project lately... But I'm SO HAPPY; happy,,,happy;)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails