Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Sewing Party

I have seen this sign on some blogs and wondered what it could be. Visiting this place I found out I was invited to join a Spring Sewing Party tomorrow . And being home alone this weekend this was a great invitation. I will bring my Easter bunnies quilt, some stitchery and needleturn and we'll se what I get done on them. And of course I will bring some chocolate during daytime and when the evening comes I will serve a glass of redwine.

Think I will start the spring sewing party this evening already :)

Saying for today:
Spring is nature's way of saying,
"Let's party!"
~Robin Williams

12 comments:

julieQ said...

Party on girl! Enjoy your day...

Darlene said...

Have fun - see you tomorrow.

joan said...

Glad you are coming to the party. Can't wait to see your project(s)! See you tomorrow!

Joy said...

What fun, I'll look forward to seeing what you create May Britt :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh May - I LOVE your quote - perfect for the party! I"m so glad you're joining us in the fun! Can't wait to sew with ya!

Cindy said...

I was too late to officially RSVP, but I'll be sewing at party time anyway! Thank you so much for letting us know about this- here's hoping many "WiSP"s will be finished!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

See you at the party...Love the saying you have for today :)

Grethe said...

Glad du kommer opp på bloggen min, så nå er jeg også med, til tross for mange gjøremål denne snefulle
lørdagen, happy sewing:-) .....
from Grethe

Ulla said...

I hope you had e nice sewing day.
Ulla

Unknown said...

Hi Aby!
It was because of you that I participated on this Party!
You worked a lot!
Manuela

mascanlon said...

Well I wish I saw this earlier but I'm joining you anyway May Britt. Finished moving around my sewing room and now I am popping in a movie while I work on swap blocks that need to get out the door in a week to Paris. The red wine sounds like a wonderful idea!

AMIT said...

Wow nice pic.

indian classified site

Related Posts with Thumbnails