So far, so good. I have been working on my Red Home quilt today. I have unripped some seams and changed some of the light colours in the center. When I have sewed a lot of the squares together sunday, I was not happy with the way it looked. And after getting advice from Hanne I changed some of the fabrics. I had forgotten to bring some very light fabric in to the center. So when I got those light into the center I really like how it turned out.
Starting to cut the squares to make the second border.
And have found two fabrics that might suit for the first border. I am not sure which one yet, or maybe I have to find
buy another fabric. Have to make the triangle border first to see how it goes with these fabrics. For the outher border I have the perfect red fabric.
Saying for today: