Yes that is exactly what I did today. Because of rain and thunder today I planned to spend some time in my sewingroom. And the plan was to sewing together the table runner I started on at Anni Downs class some weeks ago.
I started to rotary cut the row of houses. Measured the size of the row, and started to cut, thinking that something felt wrong. Oh no !!!!!! I had both rows of houses on top of eachother, and of course the bottow row was now cut WRONG !!!!!!!
Okey…..what to do. Sewing a new row of houses was not an option, Did not have the background fabric. So I sewed on the piece of fabric that was cut off.
And it sort of works. Perhaps not in the most perfect way, but okey.
Rotary cutting the squares. This time I measured twice and cut once LOL.
I was lucky to find a ric rac in my stash. Now the table runner ready for basting and quilting. And my rotary cutting mistake just add a personality to the table runner.
Found some backing, but have to look in my boxes for batting. Will sew the quilt together and then turn the right side out, and then quilt it. This way no bindings to do (hurray).
But now the sun is shining again and i will bring some sewing out on the porch.
Saying for today: