Monday, May 26, 2014

One for my needles

001

Yesterday I enjoyed working on this little project.

004

A little needleroll to keep my needles.

002

I bought this pattern a couple a weeks ago when I met Anni Downs.  I fell in love with this little stitchery at once I saw it.  And I love that the stitchery is preprinted in the pattern.

005

As I have told you earlier, Anni is one of my favorite designers.  I love her tiny stitcheries and her applique.  I think I have most of her books, and a lot of her patterns (just a few of them here, more in my boxes). After meeting her it is even more fun working on her projects.

Saying for today:

70dcccc7f1e59a05df84991139bcb190

12 comments:

Kleine Vingers said...

I can understand that you love the designs fram Anni Dowd. I have her little booklet Simple life and like the things she made. The needle case looks very sweet.
Greetings

Christine B said...

What a beautiful little project! Love it! Anni Downs is one of my favourite designers too! :)

Melody said...

Beautiful. I agree Anni's designs are fabulous

Ondrea said...

That needle roll is so pretty. I think I shall get that pattern at the Craft Fair next month.

margaret said...

I knew this was an Anni Downs as soon as I saw it,you have made it beautifully such lovely designs and you certainly have plenty to work on

Laila said...

Hmmm...så fin den ble ;-))
Har en del på må gjøre lista mi jeg også :-))

Rosa said...

Just beautiful and love your fabrics choice!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful May Britt....

Carole said...

I'm with you on that. She does have lovely patterns. Met her in Pittsburgh, so sweet! Cheers!

Carole said...

PS lovely needle case you made! I was to quick on the button! ;o)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hello May Britt.....how gorgeous is that.....Anni is one of my favourite designers too....Happy Stitching to you xo

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Skjønner godt du liker Anni's mønster, hun lager jo så utrolig masse flott! Jeg måtte dessverre si ifra meg kursplassen da hun var på Quiltegården pga bursdagsfeiring, men jeg koser meg med bilder dere damene har delt :o) Jeg håper å få laga An angels story snart. Må bare få unna litt UFO'er først ;o) Liker også veldig godt duken du holder på med! nålebrevet du har laga er jo også helt nydelig!
Ønsker deg en flott og kreativ helg :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails