Sunday, July 16, 2017

Delilah Template Of the Month




Some time ago I joined Jen Kingwell template of the month called Delilah.  I wanted to challenge myself and started to work with fabrics that are a bit out of my comfort zone.  


Four T.O.M. has arrived so far.  Lots of peaces to cut on some of these blocks.


And prepping makes my sewingroom a total mess.


 I like to pin all the pieces on to a paper sheet.  Then they are easy to bring along on cabin trips or just pick up at home to sew.  All blocks for the four months I've got so far is all prepped.


Working with these challenging colours actually makes me smile.  Happy colours.


So far I have made month 1 (two blocks), month 2 (two blocks), 1 block in month 2 (1 to go) and 1 in month 4 (2 to go).  So far so good...........


But then these arrived.

So many procjects, need more time to sew !!!!!!!!

Saying for today:


7 comments:

NADINE said...

WOW, quite challenging indeed ! LOVE the happy colors :D

XOXO
Nadine

quiltcat said...

oho, da hast du dir ein ganz tolles projekt vorgenommen, aber wird sicher wunderschön
viel spass beim weitermachen
lg elfriede

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

very pretty blocks - yes happy colors - I have not seen this pattern

Robin said...

I like your quote. I'm a pretty good finisher but I still have a bunch of UFOs. Your blocks are great - hard though. You must like a challenge,

Kleine Vingers said...

Your blocks look beautiful. I get the TOM as well but haven't started yet. I was a little intimidated by the busy colors and didn't know where to start. But seeing your blocks gives me inspiration. I think I'll start preparing the first block today. Thank you for giving me the push I needed

Elaine said...

Love your Delilah blocks :) I managed to resist joining in that one, but I have signed up for the Sue Daley BOM!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

These are beautiful blocks and they look fabulous with those fabric choices. So complicated and interesting. Love the quote.

Related Posts with Thumbnails