Monday, July 17, 2017

Round We Go BOM


In yesterdays blogpost I showed you I've got the first three seed packets in  Round We Go BOM from Sue Daley.  They were just so tempting so I had to start one block,


Love my new small wonder clips that I got from Deb when visiting her in April.  They are perfect for holding pieces together when sewing English Paper Piecing.


And here is my first block.  It was so fun (and it felt so good) cutting in my NEW fabrics that I brought home from my trip to USA in april.  Fresh fabric is fo fun to work with.  

Saying for today:



5 comments:

Nana said...

love the fabrics and the block. Hope to see more.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks fantastic ❤️❤️❤️

Elaine said...

love your fabrics! My seed packets will start to arrive in August, I have time to decide on colours :)

Radka said...

Hi May Britt,
are you using your own fabrics for this?
xx

cityquilter grace said...

love the dinosaur pic and the jen kingwell blocks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails