Saturday, September 27, 2008

And even more bags and Stitchers Angels

It has been so fun watchin you girls making bags from my pattern. And so many of you are doing your version of the bag...............love it!!!! So here is some more photos of bags I found on the net, or had photos emailed to me.
Thanks for sewing from my pattern, it has been a great experience making a pattern in english. Maybe I do it again.
So let us see:
I found this romantic version on Enigmas blog.

Sheila in Mulgrave (australia) made it in blue.


Rhonda from Doxies on my quilt made this.

Lena Karen from Hønefoss (norway) made this.

Look how ?? from Embroideroo have made french knots in the angel wings. Love it.

Debbie at Makin' Quilts have appliqued the angel instead of stitchery. Love it.

Look at the cute ric-rac Ros aka Bloom have used on her stitchers angel sewing bag.
And she has also put handles on it. Very nice :)

Daisy Jane from Australia made this. Cute cords in different colours.


Day-Days blog from Australia made this one

Saterday evening and pizza in the oven. Red wine in my glass. Not a single stitch has been done these last days. So I hope this evening that I can be able to relax in front of tv with some
stitchery.
Perhaps work on my last present for my Stitchers Angel. I have posted her one package already and I know she has received it and wonders who I am. All I can say is that she has a blog I do not understand a single word of LOL But I have used google translater and get some funny translations.
And I wonder so much who my secret angel is. Not a package or a clue so far LOL SMILE
And I got tomorrow to finish my angel quilt before the deadline okt 1st.
Stina, I'll try to do my best tomorrow!!!!

Saying for today:

~ I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit. ~


14 comments:

Julie said...

I love seeing all the different bags.
Don't feel bad, I haven't received a gift from my angel yet either! I know it will come though - I have faith.

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh my gosh... so many wonderful bags... I love them all!!! And for your Angels...my DEAR May Britt...I will check you out tomorrow...;o)

Browndirtcottage said...

OH MY...aren't these ALL just precious!!!

Encarni said...

Hello, the bags is pretty. Good buy from Spain.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous bags...what alot of them...pretty impressive that so many people have made your pattern.
So did you get any tv and stitching done?? Cathyx

Susan said...

Thanks May for sharing. I'm working on mine now and this gives me some ideas (ric rac). I love this bag.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love all the different interpretations of your design - all beautiful in their own way!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What great bags are being made out there with your pattern. You must be sooo happy.

merete said...

Diise blir fine, - har du sett på flickr-gruppa også?

Teresa said...

How fun to see the enjoyment your design is giving so many people. Well done!

SusanPatch said...

Wow May Britt, beautiful pictures...I love them all!! Thank you for sharing with us.

Granny said...

They're all so cute! I think I may end up making a few myself. Thanks so much for sharing the pattern.

sewkalico said...

Wow! They are all wonderful! Obviously this was a great pattern!! I have not made one yet, but perhaps when there are 30 hours in a day LOL

Cleary (Cie) said...

Thankyou so much for the pattern. I made one today to make sure I could and tomorrow I'm making another one for my Angel.
Huggs,
Cleary
P.S. pictures are on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails