Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Goodies in mail

Yesterday when I came home from work there was not one package in my mailbox, there was three + our norwegian quiltmagazine.

I had to rush inside and open them and look..................


I am so happy to have received one of the baskets Darlene had made some days ago. Yoooohooooo......I love it.

And from Homespun magazine I received................. a Homespun magazine of course. And why did they send me this issue :)

Because in one of the articles in this magazine they have used my photos of the pincushions we showed at NQF annual guild meeting. See the photos at the top of the side. I was so surprised when I got mail from the editor who asked me if they could borrow my photos. I feel so honored :)
And in the last package it was a prize from Viktoria from USA. I was one of several winners of her giveaway and this is what she sendt me. Thank you Viktoria. I don't have your email, and sorry I don't remember which blog you have. So this is my thanks for the goodies.

Now I have three quilt magazines to read :)

And this came in the mail some days ago. Some fabric I have ordered. I just had to because it is sooooooooooo cute. Look at the mushrooms :) Maybe something for the polkadot and ric-rac swap????




Saying for today:

May your day bubble over with love

20 comments:

Christine said...

Lots of nice mail. I was very excited to read about you in Homespun magazine yesterday.

Unknown said...

How nice to come home to all these treasures.

Carrie P. said...

I am so jealous of all your goodies you got in the mail,especially th Homespun magazine. I wish one of our quilt shops in town carried the magazine.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What fun you had opening your mail yesterday May Britt....all your treats are just lovely...

SewAmy said...

where did you get the cute mushroom fabric?

Käranån said...

Va häftigt att komma med i Homespun!!! Så mycket fint du fått i posten, tre tidningar och mycket inspiration.

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh...that was a happy mailday!!!
And I did see the photos too ... yesterday!!! :O) Love all your goodies...oh it is so fun to win!!! :o)

Abby and Stephanie said...

All your mail goodies will keep you busy for a while. How wonderful about your pincushions being published! Good for you.

LuAnn said...

I love a quilty mail day. A couple of our quilt shops here in Indiana are starting to carry the Homespun magazine, and I was even able to pick up the big Christmas issue the other day. I wish we could get some of the great stitcheries that you are able to get. Congratulations for getting your pincushions in the magazine. I will look for that issue.

Nancy in Norway said...

Lucky you receiving all this nice gifts in the mail.

Nanette Merrill said...

Its all lovely. I'm especially intrigued by the magazine and the mushroom fabric - which I am loving.

Marit Johanne said...

Så mye spennende i posten! Tenker du har kosa deg med det alt sammen. Det ligger en award til deg på bloggen min. Mønsteret ditt til Stitchers' Angels sewing bag var veldig fint. Jeg skal sy den, men har ikke kommet igang ennå.

Cathy said...

Congratulations for being in Homespun!! I was very excited to see someone I "know" featured in it!! What a lot of mail....it is great fun to get things from the postman!! Cathyx

Carole said...

How wonderful! Such sweet goodies! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa said...

Oh happy day!! What fun to have goodies waiting for you after a day of working.

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey May Brit! Thanks for popping in to visit my blog! It's always lovely to 'meet' new bloggy buddies! I love the little red mushrooms on your fabric! Stina posted some photos of real live mushrooms a week or so ago that looked just like them - can't wait to see what you make from it! Bear Hugs! KRIS (Tag Along Teddies)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Great mail you have there. Lots of goodies. And your lucky to get one of Darlene's bags. She's so sweet isnt she? congrats on getting your pincushion into the magazine. I'm very impressed.
Love the fabric for your polka dot swap giftie.

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

Oh, I love the mushroom fabric! Its so cute! How great that Homespun used your photos. I'll have to check that out!!

Megan said...

May Britt - thank you (again) for allowing us to publish the photos of the display of pincushions that you organised for your quilt show. It was terrific to be able to include something from the other side of the world - just goes to show how the internet is connecting us all and making the world a whole lot smaller.
Megan Fisher
Technical Editor, Homespun

Vickie E said...

May, I follow your blog daily and yet somehow I missed this post. It is wild because I have you in my bloglist...I am so glad you received my package...sorry I forgot to put the card in it..I sent 4 that day...none of them got cards because I was having a brain freeze I guess....

Related Posts with Thumbnails