Friday, September 05, 2008

Another swap and the bag/bucke swap

I have done it again.

Joined another swap over at Sharons blog. OKEI........I could not resist doing it, even though I have said I should consentrate on christmas presents right now. But I just had to.....because I love polkadots and ric-racs (and I regret not joining her previous cup cake swap) I do not have that much of either of the things, so now I have to go looking for both.

Going to Oslo tomorrow to visit my DS and will visit one of my favorite quiltshops at the same time so perhaps I will find something there:)

Wonder who my swap partner will be and who I will be making something for. Love secrets :)


And this is the bag I have made for my swap partner in Lindas bag/bucket swap. I had a workshop on this bag some years ago and when I found the pattern I decided to make one for XXXX Hope she will like it. Sending it off to her on monday and hope it will have a safe trip over to xxxxxxx LOL LOL Secrets secrets......................LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Linda have told me the bag for me is posted so I am sooooooooo curious every time I look into my mailbox. There have been photos of so many beautiful bags/buckets on several blogs so I wonder if any of those are mine :)

Saying for today :
My heart sings joyfully
with each stitch I take!

21 comments:

Pat said...

I love your bag. Your partner is very lucky. I am going to skip the polka dot swap...way to much to do for Christmas. Hope you have fun. I would like to thank you for the lovely stitchery and bag that you made for the stitching Angels. Great job I love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh that bag is beautiful! I love it!

Good luck on your new polka dot swap!

sewkalico said...

What a beautiful bag!

Unknown said...

The bag is beautiful.pb

Jeanne said...

Oh, how lucky is that recipient! The bag is gorgeous. I love, love, love it!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable bag. Your swap partner is a luck person.

Unknown said...

Your bag is just gorgeous May Britt, I'm sure that XXXX will absoloutely love it, and if she doesn't then she can send it on to me. I'm still thinking about Sharon's swap.

Thimbleanna said...

Your bag is adorable May Britt! I decided to sit out the ric rac swap this time -- I had a great time with the cupcakes. I have too many projects for the fall though. I hope you have a good time with the swap!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the bag you made!!!! Some lucky person is gonna be happy!!! Thanks for joining the swap.

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful bucket bag, indeed ! :)
I'm glad for you, you deserve it, dear...

Wonder if there's a tutorial for those bucket bag, somewhere ??? I'd be happy to try making one...

HAPPPY WEEKEND !

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE

Anonymous said...

Where's my head ???? Can't even complete my sentences ! ! ! LOL

YOU made a wonderful bucket bag.... and I'm happy for you funny new polka dot ric-rac swap...

Sorrrrrrrrry ! (ageing!)

XOXOXOXOXO

Teresa said...

Some lucky secret sister is going to be thrilled with that bag! I saw a movie last night that the "hero and hearthrob" of the movie gave the beautiful woman a vase of sunflowers. He told her that him mother told him sunflowers always make a woman smile, and I think he was right!

Days and colors said...

This bag is so beautiful!!!Country colours, sunflowers, just adorable!
I wish you a lot fun on your new swap!

Cara said...

I totally LOVE that bag! Your swap partner is licky! : )

eugenia said...

Un bolso precioso !!!

shelley said...

I'm going to leave my first comment here, and let you know that I love, love that bag! Your swap partner will be so surprised! I know I would be! Thanks for sharing so many of your projects!

Priscilla said...

This bag is gorgeous!! I love the floral design on the front, the new owner will be delighted I'm sure!

Lorraine said...

Great bag.....hope you have my address right so it won't go astray....LOL.....I know whoever gets it will love it....Mine is finished and ready to mail.....will be going out during the week....I also have joined Sharon's Polka Dots and Rick Rack swap even though I had thought I should not join any more for a while....but just couldn't resist!! sounds like so much fun....!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

May Britt your bag is just so lovely, your swap partner will be thrilled...

Marilyn Robertson said...

I just love the bag you made! That is one lucky swap partner!

Rose Marie said...

Love that bag and one lucky person will be making great use of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails