Monday, June 08, 2009

A little visit to Trondheim

Saturday I went for a little trip to Trondheim. A about five hours drive from where I live to where my DD live. I was going to help her home for the holiday, and loaded the car full of her things. But not only "work". We also went to town and had a great time.

And I got time to visit Quiltegården.
One of my favorite quiltshops.

It's always so nice to come her.
And there is a lot of temptations

And Siw the owner of the shop is always smiling
and showing me things I did not know I had to have.


And this is the purchases for this weekend. "The little book of angels" (I have been looking at this book on net) and it has so many cute littel angel stitcheries. A box for buttons. Embroidery and quilting needles and a new pigma pen. And a new stitcherybatting, looking forward to try this one. I know what I want, so I hope this will work. And my DD picked this cute photo and two fabrics. So now I have to make her a new makeup purse.
Saying for today:
Friends are kisses
blown to us by angels.


15 comments:

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey May Britt! Oooohh!! Looks like you had lots of fun! Can't wait to see what you do with those angel stitcheries and love your little button box - if it was green, I'd pinch it for MY sewing room! :0)Enjoy the lovely time with your DD! Bear Hugs! KRIS

Anonymous said...

Hellooooo, there ! I was wondering where you were ;>)
I should have guessed you were having a gret time, HeeHee....
Nice trip, nice daughter, nice quiltshop, nice treats.... Now you know what you needed ;>)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE

Laila said...

Great buyings. It looks as you had a great trip. Enjoy all your new items. Hugs ;-)

Christine said...

I wish I could visit that shop ... it looks so lovely. Love the button box you found.
Christine

Nina In Norway said...

WOW, and lucky you who can visit Siw when it isn't to crowd. Than again, it is probably the best for my wallet. Nice goodies you bought, and I agree you needed that stuff :o)

Guute said...

Hello, I love that quiltstore! Such a pity it's so far away.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi May,
rowing man and I visited Trondheim in 2004, so what a shame I did not know of you then, we had a week in Trondheim while Tim was at a conference - it was an absolutely wonderful place to be. and of course I found Quiltegarden! We took the Hirtegruten coastal steamer from Tromso to Trondheim over 4 days I think it was, we have Danish friends who lived just outside of Trondheim, and have now moved back to Denmark. I did so like Oslo also! You live in a very beautiful country, some parts are very similar to Fiordland in NZ,
have fun, Shiree

Stina Blomgren said...

Glad to see a post by you!!!! :o))
Ohh..thanks for showing some photos from the shop.. will keep me motivated on my walk to Trondheim!!!
:o))) Almost halfway...so Im getting closer and closer..:o))
Lovely buys ..as always!!!

siv hege said...

Mmmmmm, nice shop! Good to have you back in blogland. You`ve been missed.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love the red section. I can't wait to see what you make with your purchases.

Merete said...

Åååå jeg ville også gjerne ha vært en tur hos Siw på Quiltegården, absolutt min favorittquiltebutikk!!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely shop May Britt I can see why you find new things you have to bring home with you..........

Wendy said...

I can see why that shop has so many temptations for you. I love the little angel stitcheries, I've never seen that book.

Unknown said...

The buttons box is great.

Lynette Anderson said...

What a lovely looking quilt shop, so full of gorgeous temptations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails