Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Something new

001

I really was in the mood for something new to stitch on.  And remembered the table runner pattern from AnnAKa in the newest issue of Quiltemagasinet.  I loved this pattern when I saw it and knew I had to sew this tablerunner.  Do you like my light box.  Easy way to use my sewingmachine table on my knees and over to a stool, with a otlight lamp underneath.

002

Then out into the sewingroom sewing the blocks together.  You can see the tablerunner photo in the magazine behind the sewingmaching.  Luckily you don’t see the sewingroom, it is a total mess right now.

005

Relaxing stitching in front of the tv. Visiting Hanne tomorrow today (the internet did not allow me to post this blogpost yesterday) I will bring it with me. 

Saying for today:

You can always tell a real friend:  when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job. 
~Laurence J. Peter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful piece you are making May Britt, have a lovely day!

Nana's Quilts said...

That's very nice. I really enjoy making table runners - I get to practice/try out the pattern and make something, but not so big. I have been doing little Christmas stitcheries which I will make into little ornaments. Fun!

Mona said...

Jeg så også den flotte løperen i Quiltemagasinet. Gleder meg til å se mer av løperen din......

quiltygal said...

you are so busy it makes me feel tired!!...lovely work enjoy your weekend xx

Stina Blomgren said...

HAr nu läst lite poster bakåt hos dig.. och hur i hela friden har jag kunnat glömma din födelsedag.. ja så går det när inte datornn är igång.. och man har ett dåligt minne.. men här kommer i alla fall ett rungande GRATTIS i efterskott från mig... Hoppas att dagarna är lite lättare nu efter din mammas bortgång... Kram igen!
Är så imponerad av alla dina arbeten som du har igång.. är så skönt att se att kreativitet finns och att du är glad för den!! Stor kram från mig!

Related Posts with Thumbnails