Sunday, November 26, 2006

A little bit sewing.....

Gosh....almost a whole week since I last posted something. I have been so busy this week, almost no sewing at all. Tuesday our little quiltgroup "The spools" had a christmas meeting with good christmas food and a little bit sewing (Did not bring my camera). On wednesday I joined the ufo meeting in the quiltshop and manage to make two more makeup bags. (Did not bring my camera). Thursday cleaning the house. And friday came my boyfriend. Saturday I teached in a scrappy heart class at the shop and did not bring my camera neither this time.

But today I have spend the time in my sewingroom and managed to do this table runner. I wanted to play with my black and white fabrics. And found a pattern from AnnAKa (a norwegian designer). When I had loaded the photo of it on my blog I noticed that one of the hearts are missing LOL It probably fell off when I took it out of the sewingroom to photo it. Tomorrow I will applique the hearts on and quilt it.

Only four weeks left for christmas. And I do not have the christmas feeling at all. The snow have disapeared and it have been almost + 10 outside.

19 comments:

Nadine said...

Whew ! What a week, May Britt !
You really deserved some rest ! And the time you finally could spend in your sewing room gave a beautiful result : very cute quilt top !

hugs and smiles,
NADINE.

Linda_J said...

Sometimes you just need to back off a bit and there will be weeks like that. The holidays can get just plain nuts!

Pam said...

Sounds like you have been busy. That is a really stunning little table runner with the red hearts on the black and white.

Patti said...

Cute runner! Now, go write yourself a reminder note so you will remember to take your camera with you to quilty things!

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

I've been wondering where you've been hiding. My goodness you've been busy! Love the tablerunner!

Gerry said...

Darling runner, May. Now, don't you think you've earned a little bit of a rest? LOL.

Sandra said...

Love the unusual table runner :-)

Sweet P said...

That is a very busy week. I like your table runner.

Fruit Jar Nicky said...

That table runner sure is cute!

QuiltingFitzy said...

You're not fooling me...you've gotten distracted by this long-distance boyfriend!!!!

Don't ask me how I know (been there done that-2500 miles apart!).

joyce said...

I love the cute table runner. The hearts are so unusual. Very nice.

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

Will your snow come back for Christmas? Love your table runner

Hedgehog said...

Your runner looks great! Same un-Christmasy weather over here, too! :(

Ruth said...

I love the table runner - a lovely design

Anonymous said...

Hei MB
Er det eget design eller er det kjøpe - hvis så hvor er det kjøpt

mvh
MA

Hanne said...

I was just about to send a rescue team in your direction.
AnnaKa's stuff is always cute. Lovely table runner.

The Calico Cat said...

Neat quilt - I am really likeing black & whites!

Jodie said...

I like your table runner, I am a fan of black and white. It looks great with red.

You need to make yourself a little camera caddy for christmas so you don't leave home with out it!

Jodie

pamina said...

Your table runner is very original, with beautiful colors !

Related Posts with Thumbnails