November 2nd. New month and new goals. What happend with my goals for october:
* oct post: I want to recuce my UFO's. Still have two left of the three UFO's registrated on my quiltgroups UFO challenge to complete. One is basted and is going to be handquilted. I will try to baste the last one this week and perhaps I will machinquilt it.
Yes I did baste the "Say it with flower quilt" and I have quilted 2/3 of it. Have to finish it before nov 30th when we are going to show our finished ufo's at the quilt meeting.
* Oct post: Start making christmas gifts.
NO....and that bothers me. Just 7 weeks until christmas. Better hurry up.
* Oct post: Organize all my patterns. I have to because I have been looking for a certain pattern and I can't find it. And I have a lot of patterns.
Yes, I did organize some of my patterns. I have put all my stitcherypatterns in a cover. I have put all the others in boxes. And I found several lost patterns stucked in books and fabric. One advice on lost patterns: Look in you fabricstash or in books or magagazines.
* Experiment more with my CQ. Looking forward to receive the book I have ordered.
I got the book, but I have done very little on CQ. But I will in november.
* Handquilt on my Spinning wheels NO
* Handquilt on my Sunflower dresden NO
I have concentrated my handquilting on "Say it with flowers"
* Have to continue on the quilt I am going to have above my sofa. The wall is still empty. Have made 3 blocks. One more to make and then put the border on. Priority one.
Yes I have started the last block. Working on it now.
October was not my month of quilting. I got so out of focus. But reading other blogs tell me I was not the only one. So in november I have just a few goals.
No 1 priority is getting focus on my quilting again. So I will not have more goals in november. That means I can do whatever I want whenever I want. I have started onJudy's Quilt for an hour, and I will enjoy doing this one. And I will continue handquilting on my "Say it with flowers" and applique more blocks. But I will not pressure myself to reach any goal this month.
One of my best friends have made a blog. She makes a lot of beautiful things and I hope she will continue blogging. So please take a look at Anita's blog and encourage her to continue. We live so far away from eachoter and that's a pity. But we talk on the phone and teases eachother often. She is a dear friend to me.