Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I won !!!!!

Just before going to bed late yesterday/early this morning LOL, I thought I should take a short browse through bloglines. I've had visitors all evening celebrating my DD birthday and I wanted to see if anyone had posted someting interesting.

And what did I discover. Sharon over at Red Geranium Cottage had picked me as the winner of all these goodies. I almost fainted when I read it. ME........winning all this stuff. Look at the beautiful purse she have made. And the charms, love the romantic fabrics. And Moda IS my favorits. Teabags, a little teaspoon, finger nail file, napkins. And the cutest little tray I ever seen. I know a lot of you are very very envious on me now getting this tray :) I love all these goodies, and I'm looking forward to receive them. I hope the postage will not be too expensive for you Sharon. I'm living in Norway you know. Thank you so much Sharon!!

Saying for today:

If I stitch fast enough does it count as an aerobic exercise?

(thoughts after all the cake I had yesterday LOL)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm soooo happy for you, dear ! You HAD TO win this, you are so generous yourself !

Isn't that a lovely way to finish a lovely day ?

Biiiig hugs & smiles !
NADINE

Hanne said...

Congratulations May Britt. What a nice surprise :-)

Carole said...

Oh, I was so pleased when I saw you won it! Of course, it was all Kim's fault! lol Keep well!

Darlene said...

I was so excited when I saw that your name had been drawn! I agree with Nadine - so are so generous that you deserve a nice treat!

I can't wait for you to receive the package!

Kim West said...

I am green with envy! It is beautiful - congrats!

meggie said...

Congratulations on your win!! How lovely for you.
And happy Birthday to your lovely daughter.

Gerry said...

So great that you won. Congrats! Looks like you got some really nice things. Have fun!!!!

Pam said...

OH - you are lucky! That is a lovely gift :))

Little Penpen said...

Lucky you! What a beautiful gift!

Silverthimble said...

Your saying for today had me roaring with laughter!

Anonymous said...

Postage wasn't bad. I went priority mail. Fed ex on the other hand nearly gave me a heart attack. :-) Hope you enjoy all the things. It was my pleasure.
Sharon

Susan said...

How wonderful! Those are some lovely things you have won!

I also do several spools at once, because I hate having to stop everything to wind a bobbin!

Related Posts with Thumbnails