Monday, June 04, 2007

A new book

When I came home from my visit in Oslo this weekend my new book that I had ordered had arrived. It is called as you see Quiltegleder (in english perhaps thetranslation will be "joy of quilting") It is the first book from Rie Norum og Hilde Aanerud Krogh. And this book is a treasure. So many quilts I want to make from this.

A little peak inside it...........
Don't you agree that there is a lot of beautiful quilts in this book?

NowI have to make some sandwiches and tea. My friend Hanne is soon coming for a visit. The sun is shining and I guess we'll spend some time on the porch chatting and sewing. Looking forward go see her again.
I have discovered something (Nadine told me). I sometimes have photos that can't be enlarged on my blog. Some does and some doesn't. When you upload photos on your blog and then move them around they will not be enlarged by clicking on them. You have to know the rank of the photos and upload them in that rank. As soon as you move them around they'll be "locked".
Saying for today:
Friends welcome, relatives by appointment

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this book looks fantastic !
Have a nice day with Hanne. Thanks for the tip for photos....

Big hugs & smiles !
NADINE

Anne Ida said...

Hi! Thank you for the tip on the photo's! I have been wondering about why some are clickable and some not... Have a nice time with Hanne! Take care and rest your shoulder! :o)

Doodlebug Gail said...

Have a wonderful visit with Hanne - and thanks for the photo tip, I too had wondered about that.

Juliann in WA said...

This looks like a lovely book. And thanks for the tip on the photos. I bet that happens on my blog because I tend to mess about with the pictures.

Darlene said...

That looks like a great book! I hope you're resting your shoulder! Enjoy your visit with Hanne - don't forget we need lots of pictures of the two of you. :-)

Libby said...

Oh that looks like a wonderful book - many hours of enjoyment just looking at the pages before you can even decide what to make first.

Susan said...

Wonderful book. Enjoy tea with Hanne and give her a hug from me. Also ask her to give you a hug from me.

meggie said...

Fabulous book!
I wondered why my pics sometimes wouldnt enlarge-now I know why!

Anonymous said...

Oj, den boka så jo kjempefin ut! Ordentlig bra quiltebøker er ikke noe som vokser på trær, akkurat..

Anonymous said...

What a lovely day, thanks for sharing! And your redwork is just adorable! I love it! ~A :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails