Thursday, February 07, 2008

WISP challenge - the winner is

I think you all are winners. Finishing all those WISPs is wonderful. My goal was to motivate you to find all your WISPs hidden in your sewingroom. And a lot of you discovered that it was finished in no time.

But one lady did an excellent job and finished 24 WISPs. And the winner of my challenge is......


This is my little surprise goodiebag for you. It's already wrapped in paper and now it's on it's way to you with a special mailman (eh...mailwomen). Anne Ida is going to australia today and when she visited me on tuesday she told me she was going to meet Christine during a workshop. So Christine will get her surprise special delivered when they meet.

And I promised a little surprise for one that just joined this challenge. And this will be.......................... (Nadine picked a number on my block) and the other winner is.......................

Please send me your adress and a surprise will be posted to you.
And Congratulations to all of you others for finishing all your WISPs.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi May Britt. I agree - everyone who finished some WISPs is a winner. Thank you so much for organising this challenge. It was very motivating and enjoyable. My most productive holiday ever! I am looking forward to meeting Anne Ida and your parcel is certainly going to add to the excitement. Thanks again. Enjoy your last day with Nadine. Christine.

Chookyblue...... said...

Congrats to Christine and Carey.....well done to all the girls who got so many projects completed......

keslyn said...

You certainly did motivate us all, and congratulations to Christine, she has been amazing.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I just couldn't believe how many Christine did either...I knew she would win! Tracey

Related Posts with Thumbnails