Both Nadine and Jane Anne have tagged me to tell about 7 random facts or habits about myself. 7 things you do not know about me. When I'm tagged twice, does that mean I have to list 14 facts........I think I only tell about 7
I suppose there is a lot of things you do not know about me, since you are out there in the big blog world and I am living here in little Norway. Only a few of you know me in person. So I guess there is a lot of things to tell you. But what can I tell you? I got my secrets LOL, and I never tell them, but..............
7 things about me:
- I can never tell a lie. They can see it in my eyes if I try. And why tell a lie. It is better to be honest.
- And if I try to play a joke on someone I always get caught because I start to smile. But I love to play jokes on others (Nadine, you know that LOL) and even if it is not me who have done it, I get blamed. Always when something odd happends at work, I hear them shouting: May Britt, was it you......... (and probably it is :)
- I hate merry-go-rounds, roller coasters and everything inside a amusement park. So when we visit places like this I am always the one looking after the bags.
- But I have had the oportunity to get a ride with Black Hawk helicopter when I worked in the airforce in North of Norway. That was a trip I never will forget. It was like a rollercoastertrip where we had 3G on the top and we were weightless when we had a free fall straight down. And I was not scared one minute, I enjoyed it!
- When I was a little girl (probably three or four years old) I sat under my moters sewingtable and cut her newest blouse in pieces. I guess this was my first attempt to be a quilter.
- I'm afraid of bees and wasps. If they comes near me I scream and run hysterical away.
- I love Pepsi Max. Too much according to my DD.
I am now supposed to tagg five other friends. I know a lot of you are already tagged, so I leave it up to you to decide if you want to be tagged.