Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Secret Santa

Dear Secret Santa

I like that the present from you will be a surprise until I open it. I guess I will know who sendt it to me when I see the labels on the envelope, so please keep the photo for yourself until I have opened it. THANK YOU :) I will open it on christmas eve (24th).

I got a comment from Julianna and I do as she says. If my santa wraps the present in nice paper I can open the envelope with my eyes closes and throw it away and during the waitingtime I can look at the present not knowing who sendt it to me!!!! But I'll post when it arrives so you know it have safely been delivered through my chimney.

3 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

So here is an idea. If we all wrap the gift on the inside of the box, then you can ignore the label on the outside and open the box right away and have that beautifully wrapped gift looking at your until it is time to open.

dutchcomfort said...

I love all the creative ideas to find out who is sending a present. The fun on forehand is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea ! I'll remember that...

((HUGS)) & smiles !
Nadine

Related Posts with Thumbnails