Thursday, June 05, 2008

Summertime

I won't complain, but we got a heat wave now in it's second week. It feels good, but when the aircondition at work doesn't work, I'll rather be outside in the sun by the beach or in the shadow stitching. But I guess this will not last for long. It's predicted it will be rain (sewingweather) next week.
I'll prepared block number 3 of Butterfly garden today. So tomorrow when Hanne comes visiting me I'm ready to sit on the porch and stitch. Some redwine, good food, sewing and laughter will be good into a hot summer evening. See you tomorow Hanne.
Saying for today:
Women are meant to be loved...
Not to be understood

7 comments:

Libby said...

Those first warm days of summer always feel the best - enjoy *s*

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely, I would love to start on mine this weekend....enjoy the sun!!!

Bloom said...

Oooh, red wine & stitching with friends - sounds perfect! It is a long weekend in Aus (thanks to Queen Elizabeth) & the first weekend of winter, so perfect opportunity for red wine & stitching on this side of the planet too! Have a lovely time with Hanne.

Anne Ida said...

This block looks great so far - look forward to seeing it with some appliqué and stitchery on it!

Hope you and Hanne will have a lovely evening! Lots of laughs and stitching :o) Enjoy!

Hanne said...

I am looking forward to spend time with you today :-)

Lise in Norway said...

Have fun and enjoy today.She isnt hard to ask for a travel that one LOL I tryed your one with buns It worked really good:-)

Your stichingblock looks good so far. It is a nice piece of work having in the sun

Stina Blomgren said...

Enjoy your weekend with Hanne...hope you will have a lot to catch up on!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails