Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One winner

I am so proud to announce that at the annual quilt meeting my very dear friend Hanne got third prize for this wonderful quilt in the cathegory traditional quilts. She has allowed me to show photos of her quilt. You did such wonderful work on this one Hanne, you really deserves it. So rush over to Hannes blog and say congratulations to her wonderful work. And I know she will tell you more about it later.

Do you want to see the other prize winners in the competition so visit NQF here.

Butterfly has also some photos from our annual quilt meeting.


Saying for today:

2 comments:

Val said...

Congrats to your friend, Hanne. The quilt is beautiful. I love your house rules! Works for me too!

F.Gina said...

Hello May Britt !
I finished 2 projects in march :))
Congrats to your friend !

Related Posts with Thumbnails