Thursday, March 12, 2009

So much to do, so little time

I only have this weekend to finish what I have started today. It has to be ready tuesday evening because wednesday I am going to the annual meeting in The Norwegian Quilt Association. And I have to go to work tomorrow, and next week. Been tracing the templates for the applique. Now I am into the sewingroom to find some fabric.......hurry hurry......hehehe......but it is fun. I want to bring this project with me to show off at the quilt meeting. Have no idea if I will manage it.
And I have to sleep a little in between also.....hehehe

And guess what:
My dear friend STINA is having her birthday tomorrow on friday 13th. So go to her blog and say Happy birthday. BIG HUG FROM ME TO YOU STINA



Saying for today:
Hi Ho, Hi Ho,
it's off to sew we go!

9 comments:

Bloom said...

Sleep? Aaaah, who needs it! Go May Britt. You can do it! Look forward to seeing what you get done.

Val said...

Isn't it too bad we have to stop to sleep? There is always something to do.....and when you have deadlines it sure is tough. Good luck!

Lurline said...

I think we are all the same -not enough hours in the day - I'll pop over to wish Stina Happy birthday, now - thanks!
Hugs - Lurline♥

meggie said...

Wishing you speedy sewing for your project!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Annual meeting sounds like fun! Love your light box - I bet it makes tracing a breeze!

Annelies said...

What a lovely block you are going to make. I wish you lots of bags with time.
Now of to the blog of Stina.

Cathy said...

No...don't worry about sleep, it is over-rated!!! I hope you managed to get everything done May...sounds like you were having fun though!! Cathyx

Sandi said...

Looks interesting. You are such a busy lady. I hope you get lots done! :)

Unknown said...

Go, go, go, I hope you can finish it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails