Saturday, August 01, 2009

Quiltshop hop with Nancy

Nancy and I had one more day to shop hop. Monday it was raining and a good day to do some shopping. First stop was QuilTen. A lovely shop with a lot of inspiring samples. So let's go for a walk in the shop:















I just adore these cats :)


Did I by something??
Just a few fabrics, but I have forgot to take photos of them.
And now I can't find them.
Why????
Next post will explain that.


I am now back home.
With good memories from this summervacation
Thank you Nancy for a smashing week together

Saying for today:

A friend is laughter
and going places
and doing new things
and having the best time ever

7 comments:

Carin said...

What a great shop! Can't wait to see what you bought.

Anna said...

Det är jättekul att se bilder från de olika butikerna du besöker! Tack!

Cattinka said...

I hope your new fabrics will return. This was really a fun post to watch, I want to accompany you to the shop next time.
KATRIN W.

Maria Alejandra Kaminski said...

Wow, so much inspiration!!

*kelebekana*-* said...

hello...selam...çok güzel bir bloğunuz var ...Antalya-TÜRKİYEden selamlar ..

a good yarn said...

Ooohhh! What a wonderful shop full of too many marvellous things. Ann :)

Bonita Lynn said...

Do you have any idea who's pattern the one with the cats and flowers is?
I love that pattern.

Bonita
luvz2quilt@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails