Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just had to.....

I have had this Playing with paper pack for some years now. Bought it imidiately when the Pie and Tarts pattern was released. But it have been laying around all the time. Looked at it and stored it away again. But today, I just had to try it again, and in no time I had sewed the first block of the Pie and Tarts quilt.

Never thought I would love EPP again, but having the templates for cutting the pieces and this super duper rotating cutting mat, and having met Sue and learned some tricks, EPP is fun!!

Now when having this tested, I will focus on It Takes Two again :)

Saying for today:
If there is one spot of sun spilling onto the floor,
a cat will find it and soak it up.

8 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

Snasent mønster, ja.... Det er en flott quilt. Lykke til med nytt prosjekt :o))

Yvette said...

Awesome!! I have the it to make this too but I have never done EPP. Are you basting with a glue stick or thread?

Roos said...

Some things needs time before we enjoy it ;o)
Roos

Lynda said...

When I have finished a couple of long outstanding projects I will be starting Pies and Tarts - I have had the papers and fabrics waiting in my cupboard for a couple of years. I'm looking forward to following your progress on Pies and Tarts as well as It Takes Two.

Teresa said...

Getting caught up on reading your blog today was such a treat for the eyes. Lots of pretty quilts and fabrics.

Tingelingeling said...

Spennende!! Dette ser lovende ut, og jeg blir som vanlig fristet....
Har nylig vært sørover, men fikk ikke med meg hverken Quiltekafè eller møte.. Men håper, håper..
Ønsker deg riktig god, glad påske!
Klem og lykke til med syprosjektene!

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Need to try this, love the Pies and Tarts pattern. Looking forward to see it all put together.

Grethe said...

Du er topp! Så gøy å se at du allerede er fullt igang med papir-sømmen. Dette blir flott;kos deg masse i påsken med mye søm:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails