Saturday, April 02, 2011

New stash

I guess you all have wondered if there was any purchases during my visit at the annual quilt meeting in Tromsø and the visit from Kathrines quiltestue last thursday at our quilt meeting.

Did you really think I came home with nothing LOL
When I went to Tromsø I told myself NO fabric
just inspiration like books and patterns

But with all those temptations,
(you remember all the shop photos from previous posts)
I had big difficulties keeping my intentions.

This is what now lays on my sewingtable ready to be enjoyed. Just one book (Yoko Saioto's Daily Quilt) and one small kit for a little tape measure flower. Five skeins of cosmo embroidery thread (just love that thread) and a huge pile of fabrics. I just fell in love with all these jummy retro fabrics.

Did you notice the brown pack of fabrics in the middle? Turne to the other side there is a lot of light fabrics also in this package. Love to buy packages with all matching fabrics.

The green and yellow fabrics to the down left in the photo I have big plans for tomorrow. Planning to sew the whole day.

Saying for today:

The sun was warm but the wind was chill.
You know how it is with an April day.
~Robert Frost

14 comments:

Ulla said...

So many fabrics I would like too.
Good Luck with your patchworks

Paula said...

Love all the browns and blues....looks like a quilt in the making! :)

Josie said...

Your fabrics are gorgeous and I'm certain you'll make beautiful projects with it. Can't wait to see what you are going to do with the greens.

Chookyblue...... said...

love all the new fabrics............I would have found it hard to resist.........enjoy them......

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow....lovely treats May Britt

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Oi, så mange flotte skatter som ble med deg hjem. Nesten misunnelig her jeg sitter og beundrer :o)
Bare helt nydelig den stoffpakken i brunt da! Kos deg med dem, og ha en fortsatt flott helg,
Laila

Jeanne said...

I can see how you couldn't leave that selection in the shop! Great stash additions.

Yvette said...

YUMMY!!!!! What fabulous fabrics.

Lurline said...

Just divine!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Mirjam said...

I want those fabrics too. Can you tell my where to purchase it?

quiltygal said...

Its so hard to resist such beautiful material can't wait to see what you do with it

Roos said...

What a lovely fabrics you bought May Britt.
They all looks great.
Roos

My Life and Quilting said...

Hi May... I just love your choice of fabric's...I say the same when I go to shops ... but, the temtations are hard to resist... Hugs :)

Anita said...

Gorgeous fabrics! I would have had to buy them as well LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails