Monday, April 25, 2011

Update on this easter holiday

We have all been relaxing


Mostly we have all been outside in the sun,
but we have also spendt some time in the sewingroom


Rusken is giving me a helping jaw with the sewingmachine

but he rather want to cuddle up in my arms
do not understand why I have to sew
so he tries everything to get my attention.

While having both DD and DS with his girlfriend visiting,
having friends over for a visit,
visiting my dear mother and some others in the family
enjoying the sun outside,
reading a lot,

I have really got time for some sewing too :)

I have come this far on my It Takes Two quilt.
It is so fun sewing on this.
Have not decided if I want to make
3x3 blocks, 2x3 blocks or the whole quilt yet.

I finished the stitcheries on Angel Among Us
and have started to sew it together.

I needed another stitchery now and have traced the first block on AnnAKa's christmas BOM.

Tomorrow it is back to work.
This have been a wonderful easter.

Saying for today:
The world always looks brighter
from behind a smile.

~Author Unknown

19 comments:

Maria Harrits said...

Det ser super skønt ud - du skal da bestemt lave en hel quilt!

~Marica~ said...

Du ser ut att ha haft en helt ljuvlig helg med en massa trevliga händelser. Gillar dina nya projekt. Gillar den med änglarna mycket och du har gjort ett bra jobb med broderierna. Har inte sett någon tidigare använda bara en färg på dem. Undrar bara vad har du använt dig av för tråd?

Grethe said...

Super-Duper: It takes Two quilt:-) Du er da helt fantastisk som er kommet så langt!Raskt og effektivt,
med god hjelp,skjønner jeg jo!!
Og Angel among us blir vakkert, det ser jeg, Happy Stitching.

Mona said...

Så fine blokkene til It takes Two blir. Jeg ble inspirert av dere og siden jeg hadde fått kjøpt meg en slik limpenn satte jeg i gang. Nå er tre stykker sydd sammen. Ikke til bakgrunnen altså. Lurer litt på hvordan du fjerner pappen. Klipper du opp bak eller hva gjør du. Supert hvis du har noen tips. Ha en fin uke.

Talin's Corner said...

Just love your It Takes Two blocks.

Craig said...

Your stitcheries are always beautiful! Really enjoyed seeing your kitty at the sewing machine too. My dogs like to be with me but they don't get quite that 'up close and personal' while I'm quilting. Thank you for sharing. Pat McDonald

Craig said...

This computer stuff frustrates me!! I sent a comment but not sure you got it. Anyway, enjoy your blog and all your beautiful stitcheries! Also, your kitty is such a helper!! Have a good week. Pat McDonald

Yvette said...

I adore all of your projects! I have to search for that "Angels Among Us" pattern. That is just too adorable.

Maria said...

Herlig bilder av din super assistent!!!!

Maria said...

Herlig bilder av din super assistent!!

sewkalico said...

Oh Rusken! Today I finally got in my sewing room and so did Abby! She was all over my sewing table so I just love these photos because it is just like I had! Such crazy loving cats!

Roos said...

You worked hard but it looks great what you did.
Roos

Katie said...

I like It Takes Two very much!

Julia said...

Thanks for stopping by May - it looks as though you've had a very productive Easter - despite the interruptions from your cats!!!

Julia x

Bizzy Martine said...

I like the stitchery. I'm also going to make the It takes two quilt, when I've got the time. I've got the same sewingmachine but not the same cat....LOL

Tingelingeling said...

Sååå mye lekkert! Du er jammen helt rå!
Pusen ser ut til å ha behov for litt symaskinettersyn! Koselig bilder!

Jammen godt med tidlig vår, nå får vi håpe det ikke blir alt for mange kalde netter. Her er det ikke uvanlig tidlig, men jeg kan da ikke huske at det var sånn da jeg bodde sørafor. Det er tidlig, og litt rart? Men herlig!! :)

Ha en fin dag!

Carole said...

Despite the interruptions by Rusken, you seem to be getting lots done! Rusken reminds me of my late Midnight! He was the same, knew how to get attention! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

Karen said...

I love the angel stitcheries!

manda said...

Love those kitty pics!! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails