Monday, January 21, 2013

More WISP’s has come out of the box

 

I guess you all remember this post showing which projects (WISP’s) that was hidden in my boxes.

Box number 3 and 6 has got some focus now.

001

On my Antique Sampler (another design from Sue Daley) I only had left to make the outher border.  This weekend I finished paperpiecing all four scallop borders.  Now I have to applique them on the backgroundfabric.  Just need to wash the background fabric first.

003

Needed some relaxing needleturn now when I had no more baskets to applique.  And this was my prize for finishing the basket quilt top. To continue making Floral Beauty blocks.  Lately I have seen them on some other blogs and I have got so inspired to make more of these blocks,  I love Irene Blanck designs. She has so beautiful needleturn quilts.

Saying for today:

184396_10151363695282372_531988140_n

6 comments:

Annik-Snor said...

Så fine farger, det blir nok et flott teppe

Susan said...

Great WISPs. Your needleturn is so fine, must be all the practice from those baskets.

Elaine said...

Well done for opening a wisp box! I opened one too the other day - don't know why so many of my projects end up as wisps - too many distractions!

Melody said...

Beautiful sewing

Ulla's Quilt World said...

They are so lovely! :)
Hugs, Ulla

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey May Britt! Lots of stitching happening at your place and a finish on your list already - Woo! Hoo! :0) Can't wait to see what else you get stitching on for OPAM this year ... two sleeps! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

Related Posts with Thumbnails