Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Progress on Basket quilt

002

All 128 basket blocks done.  Center block done.

Now I have to cut down the basket blocks to the right size and start sewing this quilt together.

I will miss sewing these cute baskets.
But I have a lot of needleturn projects waiting for me.
Or should I continue sewing on This Goes With That.
Or sewing together the outher border for the Antique Sampler.
Or……….

I have a lot of project to choose between.

Saying for today:

197490_372269016191436_191180752_n

17 comments:

Lise said...

wow! Dette er jo bare vakkert!

StarQuilt said...

Flink du. Nå gjennstår bare resten. Kos deg.

Susan said...

It's looking good. You must have a wonderful stash of reds.

“Old World Goodies” said...

Love those colors and you are doing a great job. Looks great

Melody said...

Such a gorgeous project

Roos said...

Love your centerblock, it's gorgeous.

Ondrea said...

That looks absolutely wonderful!

Grete said...

Nydelig! og du blir visst ikke arbeidsledig med det første, Manga andre spennende prosjekter du har på gang!

Kaaren said...

It looks wonderful. Congratulations on your progress so far. That in itself is a great accomplishment!

Elaine said...

What a beautiful quilt, love your choice of fabrics

Anonymous said...

I love coming to your site and seeing your handwork! I can't wait to see what you do with 128 of these baskets, if this is just the middle block! You will have a very big quilt! Beautiful!

Selvage Quilter said...

This quilt is beautiful! Red and whites are so classic. Wonderful job!

momquilter said...

I've been admiring your baskets for awhile now. Can you tell me the name of the pattern? Thanks!

Jo Anna

Anne Lise said...

åå, dette blir kjempefint. Nydelig i bare rødtoner. Lykke til med resten..:-)

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Den blir bare så lekker!

Melanie said...

I always keep up with your quilting, but seldom comment. Life is so busy....I just had to comment at how beautiful this is going to be. have fun....

Katrine said...

Fint teppe

Related Posts with Thumbnails