Friday, March 26, 2010

Goodies and a new project

Starting my easter holiday, one week home from work. And it got even better when I came home and opened my mailbox. A package from Australia. Look at the goodies Megan (no blogger) has sendt me. I love it all. Thank you so much Megan. I love the colors of the thread and look forward to stitch with it. And the christmas cone will be made in time for christmas :)

Talking to Hanne this evening we agreed (she pursuaded me) to start on this kit we both bought last year at the Nordic Quilt meeting in Gøteborg. Okei Hanne, I've started making the applique now. Do I have to finish it before your visit on wednesday??? I know we have a lot of sewing plans when we meet :) Together with sunbuns on the porch :)

Saying for today:

"A true friend is someone who thinks
that you are a good egg
even though they know
you are slightly cracked."

15 comments:

Hanne said...

Lovely gifts :-)
You do not have to finish anything before I come for my Easter visit hehehe

Maria Harrits said...

Hvor ser det godt ud. Glæder mig til at se dit sypenalhus - det er så skønne mønstre "Quilt my Design" laver!

Joy said...

Ooooh, pretty threads!!! I just bought some of those too but I haven't used them yet. Aren't the colours divine!!??!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts...........I just love the saying on your blog today.........where do you get them from????

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love the warm hearted saying today--and I want some of that new thread--everybody is getting some in the mail--but me!!!
have fun stitching oh--I love the chicks on the earlier post and what lovely projects your guild members are making--very beautiful!!
Hugs, Di

Sue-Anne said...

that embroidery thread looks lovely and yur new sewing prject looks good too.

Sue-Anne said...

that embroidery thread looks lovely and yur new sewing prject looks good too.

Elin said...

Spanande! Ja, Hanne er ram når det gjeld å overtale (les: motivere),hehe. Kos dokke med bollar m.m. Gledar meg til referat!

Anne Heidi said...

Oh that project looks so cute! Hope it stops raining before Wednesday....not much Easter sun here today :-(

antique quilter said...

what a nice gift! aren' t packages in the mail wonderful!
good luck with your new project looks great
Kathie

Cattinka said...

l like your saying of the day! It is so true, and I think we all are a little cracked.
Have fun with your new goodies, they look very interesting.
KATRIN W.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Ohhhh!!! I love the look of that sewing kit! Yes you have to make it! I love the way it looks in the picture!

Sølvis blog said...

Lucky you. Nydelige farver på det brodergarnet. Har du testa det? Siw har det jo, men jeg har ingen stitchery-prosjekter på gang, så jeg har ikke kjøpt noe av det enda.

Nancy in Norway said...

Å så spennende med pakke i posten.

Cath Ü said...

I now sell those Cottage Garden Threads as they are so lovely.. the colours are to die for...

Cath's Blog

Cath Ü

Related Posts with Thumbnails