Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas cards

I love to get Christmas cards in my mailbox. And this year I received a lot of nice cards which had a little small surprise added.

Today after my DD had gone back to Trondheim I sat down and took a good look at them again. Fabrics, a little stitchery, christmas tree decorations, a bookmark, buttons, thread, a little kit and a magnet. I love it all. Thank you my friends for sending me this.

Tomorrow it is back to work. Two weeks of vacation went too fast. But I have had such a great time together with friends and family. I love Christmas.

Now I look forward to spring and the sun to melt all the snow. But I know we have several months ahead with winter. So I just dress warm outside and enjoy sewing indoors.



Saying for today:

Build a little snowman,
starting with his feet.
Put on lots of snow,
and pat it all so neat.
Then make round ball,
and put it on top.
The sun will come out,
and make the snowman hot.
- author unknown -



5 comments:

Merete said...

Godt Nytt År til deg også! Synd disse feriedagene går så fort:-)

Val said...

It is great to have these holidays. I have enjoyed the rest and I have played a lot with my sewing machines! Love it!

Noela said...

Dear MayBritt
Thankyou for co-hosting the OPAM challenge last year. I managed to finish more projects than usual due to your and Kris's encouragement. I hope you have a wonderful 2010. Thanks again.....

Sheryl said...

Happy New Year May, and a big thank-you for co-hosting the 2009 OPAM, I managed to finish more projects this past year than I have in a long time... I look forward to seeing what you and everyone-else achieves in 2010...

LeKaQuilt said...

Godt Nytt År!
Ser ut for at du har hatt det kjempe fint, med besøk fra Tr.hjem Og mange hyggelige overraskelser i postkassen :o) Mye snadder der...lol....

Related Posts with Thumbnails