Saturday, January 02, 2010

Fresh air

I am a little bit shocked about myself. Never so early in the winter I have had my skis on. But my DD wantet out skiing so I just had to company her.

Clair cold weather. About minus 15C when we started. And during our ski trip we watched the sun go down and make spectacular sky.


We were out about one hour skiing.

And it felt good.

May be this is the start of more exercise
and coming in good shape this year.

Now I will enjoy some stitching
and a glass of red wine in front of my fireplace.

Saying for today:

Winter must be cold
for those with
no warm memories.


13 comments:

Hanne said...

You look good skiing! You will be in good shape during this year.

Nancy in Norway said...

Ho ho ho :-)

Maria Harrits said...

Hvor ser det bare skønt ud!!! Jeg vile ønske, at vi også i Danmark fik så megen sne... og så lige et par fjelde også. Mine ski vil gerne ud en tur...

Val said...

Wow. I bet you warm up quick doing that. I have never ever tried it.

Elin said...

Dette er jentene sine det! Så vakkert det ser ut. Eg er viss på at formen stig om du held fram slik, lukke til!

Miriam said...

Beautiful photos!

Minus 15C sounds very cold to me!!!

StarQuilt said...

Spreking. Men jeg tror nok det var godt. Hils til Lena. Klem.

Julz said...

Looks like lots of fun. I tried to ski only the once - I found the mulled wine in the ski hut much easier to cope with than the skis LOL. Hugs Jxx

a good yarn said...

Brrrrrr!

Anne Ida said...

Oh, it looks lovely!!

Wishing you a very happy, healthy and creative new year!

Elsa said...

Hallo May Britt,
I love your blog and I wish you a happy new year.
Greatings
Elsa

Grethe said...

Nydelig vintervær, ser deilig og friskt ut. Ønkser deg en fin uke :0)

Hedgehog said...

Happy New Year to you and yours! Love the winter photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails