Monday, July 08, 2013

Tour de Fibre–day 10–more projects

I love getting packages in my mail box, don’t you too????

001

Today this envelope came all the way from Australia.  I ordered it last monday and today it came. 

002

A new project for me.  When I came over this quilt on internet I just had to order it.  I love sewing blocks and I love the circle shape.  Visit Trish’s blog to see all the beautiful things she makes.

So what do to next?  Start this project, or start the one I had found fabrics for yesterday, or perhaps both, or do I just continue on my old ones (booooooooooring)??? 

Saying for today:

4087_1__64677.1312921845.600.600

8 comments:

mary truax said...

Love that quilt! Whatever you choose to work on will be wonderful. Enjoy!

STEINKJERRINGA said...

Hvor henter du tiden fra? Dette ser ut til å være et herlig prosjekt. Lykke å få pakke i posten!

Susan said...

Wonderful! I have been thinking about doing the same quilt. Love the circles. Enjoy deciding.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh what a treasure! I can't wait for you o start! I love that quilt!

quiltygal said...

Lovely parcel...Have you seen the King George 111 quilt by Somerset Patchwork & Quilting shop I got the pattern for Xmas keep looking at it guess I should just jump in :)

Lorraine said...

I love Trish's patterns...i also have this one on my "to do" list....I love it!!

Anonymous said...

That was quick, it's nice to know the mail gets to its destination. Liz from broderie, I sell Trish Harper's patterns !

sewkalico said...

Another great project - you always find such lovely things to do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails