Monday, July 01, 2013

Tour de Fibre–day three, progress on my basket quilt

 

58c49cdce26111e2953322000aeb0b99_7

Coming home from work today I had big plans focusing on my Tisket a Tasket blocks.

001

And I manage to finish all blocks.  Of course I have to add some buttons, but that’s after I have quilted it.

This is my finished blocks cut down to the right size.  Hope I have time to sew it together tomorrow.

003004005006007008

Hope you all have had a wonderful TdF sewing time today. It so fun that so many have joined our facebook group.  It is so inspiring to see what the other ladies are sewing.  And fun that several of us have the same ufo’s laying around. 

Saying for today:

64904_10151455939456844_1887743878_n

8 comments:

simplestitches said...

wow, you and Hanne have been busy!
your basket quilt is looking lovely....must go and find mine now to finish off....I did mine as a red work embroidery.

(love that first quilt in the post below)

Nicky said...

Your blocks are beautiful, such pretty colours and fabrics.

Kel said...

Your basket quilt is adorable! I love this pattern and must add it to my impossible to do list! :)

Hanne said...

Love your blocks and am looking forward to see how the quilt turns out :-)

Ulla said...

I love the colours you have used for this quilt. Great work, you ahve been busy with so many projects.

Ulla said...

I mean you h a v e been busy - my fingers are sometimes busier than my thought!

Dollandesign said...

Tolv otroligt fina korgar med trevliga applikationer på har Du gjort och visar oss. Jag är full av beundran för Ditt jobb.

Dollandesign

Unknown said...

You seem to be getting heaps of your basket quilt applique done. TDeF is from about 11pm onwards here on the East Coast of Australia, so all I manage to achieve, (whilst tucked up under the covers - Winter) is a little bit of knitting. Isn't Corsica a beautiful island? Don't think I will watch the Team Time Trials tonight, I must catch on my much needed BEAUTY SLEEP.

Maryanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails