Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry christmas!!

Christmas is approaching very fast. Only two days to christmas eve. My DS, my boyfriend and his mother is coming today, so I want to finish everything in the house. Except the decorating of the christms tree. That's have to wait until tomorrow. That's one of our traditions. Decorating the tree on des 23rd, put all the presents undter the tree and eating santas porridge when we have finished.


Have I told you I still belive in Santa. I'm so childish when it comes to christmas. I love the christmas time and want to spend it with my family and friends. Enjoy the lights on the christmas tree, the laughter and joy with my family, playing games, opening presents and giving an extra smile for eachother. (My SSCS is still not opened LOL)
Look at this wonderful gingerbread house. The students at my DD's school had made the whole school !! They were allowed to crush it before leaving the school last friday, but no one did. I understand why. So I guess they'll do it when they arrive back at shool.
My sewing room have never been so tidy. I had quite a job organizing it. And most of my boxes have been removed up to my DD's room. Why?????
Because I had to put a bed into the sewingroom :) My boyfriends mother is going to sleep there. She is joking about starting to sew on my sewingmachine in the middle of the night.
I've been receiving a lot of christmas cards these days and some of them was from good quiltingfriends who had added some really nice christmas greetings for me. Look at the beautiful angel and the heart that I can hang on my tree. And the little (it's very little) basket filled with tiny pieces of fabrics.
We've had very cold weather for a long time now. Up to minus 25 cold. But now it's starting to get warmer (only minus 14 cold today). My firestove have been warming up the house every day and I love it. So cosy to look at the fire and feel the warmth. But it is pretty outside too with all the trees covered with frost.


I wish all my bloggerfriends


Saying for today:
May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.

~Author Unknown

41 comments:

Noelia said...

Merry Christmas for you too !!! Thank you very much!!!!

QuiltingFitzy said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year May Britt!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas May Britt, I hope you enjoy your time with family and BF, and that Santa is good to you and leaves lovely gifts under the tree.

Juliann in WA said...

Merry Christmas. Stay warm and enjoy your family and friends.

Anne Sutton said...

That sewing room looks pretty good with the bed in it. Maybe you should leave it there in case you need a nap LOL! I loved seeing your pictures with Leanne on her blog. Must have been so much fun. Have a wonderful Christmas and stay in from the cold.

Lise said...

God jul May Britt! Gleder meg til å følge bloggen din i 2008. Bare minus 7 i Oslo i dag... Jeg sendte historien din om the seamstress til postkort-gruppa mi - gjett om den falt i smak!!
Lise

Emily said...

Merry Christmas May Britt! Enjoy the company of all those with you this festive season!

Angie said...

Merry Christmas, May Britt, and wishes for a wonderful, pieceful New Year! :>

Leanne said...

Merry Christmas to you also, may you have a peaceful and safe Xmas surrounded by those you love.

Stina Blomgren said...

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Take care..

Wies said...

Hi Just want to wish you a Mery Christmas and tell you I like reading your blog!!!
I came to it via Leanne as I love her work as much as you all do in Norway:-)
I'm from Holland and I like your country very much!!!
We visited it already 5 times and will come again soon!!!
Wies

Sweet P said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I like cold weather, but 14 below is very cold.

~Marica~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Marica~ said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Take care of you and your family.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and wonderful New Year! That gingerbread school is wonderful! I wanted to show my youngest but then she would bug me to make one with her yet! I don't have time!

merete said...

Takk for følget i bloggland, og ser fram til et givende 2008 i bloggen din, MayBritt! God jul!

Susan said...

It sounds like you are all set for a fabulous Christmas with friends and family. May it be joyous. That is an amazing gingerbread house - I've never seen one that elaborate!

Klarafina said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Laila said...

Have a lovely Christmas. Enjoy and take care. See you soon. Big hug to the crow from Jacob. ;-)

Wenche said...

En riktig god jul til deg, og takk for flott julehilsen

Anne Ida said...

Gledelig jul, May Britt! I hope you'll have a wonderful holiday! Take care, hugs...

Elin said...

Riktig god jul til deg og dine!

Unknown said...

I wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Nicky said...

What an incredible Gingerbread School!
Merry Christmas to you too!
Nicky

chq said...

Oh, Christmas is going to be here soon!!! I hope you like your present...I'm getting so nervous. I hope you, and your family have the very happy Christmas together.

Happy Holidays from Texas,

Cherri House

Foothills Fabric & Threads said...

Merry Christmas May Britt, sshhh I'll tell you a secret. I believe in Santa too :) I wish my sewing room looked as tidy as yours,that will be one of my jobs over the Christmas, New Year break. Luckily we have a spare bed in another room for when my mum comes to stay.
Cheers for now enjoy Christmas with your family regards Sandra

Sølvis blog said...

Riktig God Jul til deg og dine her fra Trøndelagen. Takk for julehilsen

Krikri said...

God Jul, May Britt.

Vigdis said...

Ønsker deg og dine ei trivelig Jule helg. Kos dekk :)

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU, my friend, as well as to your family and friends !

Very heartfully, with biiiig special (((HUGS))) and smiles !

NADINE

Carole said...

Merry Christmas May Britt! May you and your loved one's have a wonderful holiday season! Don't forget to leave your sewing machine intructions out for your boyfriend's mother! ;o) Keep warm!

Marilyn Robertson said...

Merry Christmas to you too! May you make many beautiful memories this family and friends this Christmas!

Shelina said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you as well May Britt.

Simonetta said...

Merry Christmas for you and your family! Thank you very much!!!!

Libby said...

May Christmas (and Santa *s*) bring you all the joys your heart desires.

Quilterin said...

Merry Christmas to you and your familiy!

dutchcomfort said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Yvonne said...

Merry Christmas May Britt....may your day be filled with much happiness and joy!

julieQ said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope yours was just wonderful!!

JulieQ

Patti said...

Oh my goodness May - your sewing room is a sight to behold. What a marvelous clean organized space! You don't say how long it took you to do that hee, hee.

I know just what you mean about Christmas - I look at it like a child also. What a special time filled with love for family, friends, the world and everyone in it. If only we could have Christmas every day so there would be no more wars.

The school gingerbread house is amazing!

Helen said...

I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you a very happy New Year. that gingerbread house is just amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails