Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa was here today

Look who visited my mailbox today.
Santa delivered the present from my secret santa!!!!



My "not secret anymore" santa was Cherri from Lizzy House. I've actually never visited this blog before (I think???) so this was fun. And she has a great and interesting blog Thank you Cherri. And I'll try not to open it before christmas. Since we are celebrating christmas at des 24th I can open it a bit earlier than you :)
Adding: THIS is the blog to Cherri. The link above is to her daughter. And Cherri loves scrapquilts like me. I'm so curious what she have sendt me :)
Saying for today:

A good time is coming, I wish it were here,
The very best time in the whole of the year;
I'm counting each day on my fingers and thumbs
the weeks that must pass before Santa Claus comes.


Then when the first snowflakes begin to come down,
And the wind whistles sharp and the branches are brown,
I'll not mind the cold, though my fingers it numbs,
For it brings the time nearer when Santa Claus comes.

author unknown

12 comments:

chq said...

Hi May Britt,

I'm glad Santa found his way to you! The link you provided is actually to my daughter's blog, here's the link to mine...

http://lizzyhouse.typepad.com/cherry_house_quilts/

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

Cherri House

dutchcomfort said...

Hurray for Santa who is working very hard, one more package arrived! Are you waiting till Christmas day to open it? It’s so tempting...

Juliann in WA said...

Come on - let's just count, 1,2,3 and then we will open out goodies at the same time!

merete said...

Du er heldig, nå blir det spennende å se hva som er inni!

Libby said...

Ohhhh - I can't wait to see what's inside *s*

Chookyblue...... said...

ho ho ho ..........merry Christmas.........love the Christmas poem

Marilyn Robertson said...

Visits from Santa are sooooo much fun! You have a lot of will power if you can wait until the 24th to open up your gift!

Susan said...

Oh, Santa, and you have to wait 14 days! But such fun to do these swaps, isn't it? Thanks for sharing that poem. It's one I'd not read before.

corry said...

Aren't you tempted just to take a little peek?

Elin said...

Fint når første julegåva er i hus! Tusen takk for den flotte artikkelen du har skrive i Norsk Quilteblad frå Leanne Beasley sitt besøk i Noreg! Føler meg litt betre rusta til å ta fatt på BOM'en som skal kome frå Australia i desse dagar. Gledar meg! Har veldig lyst å kome på årsmøtet i Quilteforbundet, men avstandane er store, så det spørs...Så håpar eg at du skriv eit lite innlegg på bloggen din når heimesida til Lille Stasjon er oppe og går. Ha ein fin kveld. Her i vest er det rett og slett utriveleg kaldt denne veka.

Sweet P said...

Secret Santa strikes again. I wish he'd get to my house.

Unknown said...

How can you wait to open it???

Related Posts with Thumbnails