Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I am so lucky

Goodies (two envelopes) in the mailbox is always so great
and it really made my day
coming home from work
so tired and with a bad head ace.

The first one from Quiltegården with stuff I had ordered. Gail Pans book Basket in Bloom. And then some of Lynette Andersons fabrics. I bought the fabrics Lynette have used in her new pattern Christmas Eve, and I hope to start this cushion really soon. These fabrics have been hard to find in quiltshops here in Norway, and I know why.......they are so cute. Take a close look at those cute reindeers on one of them. I have also bought myself some new stitchery background fabric, look forward to try this out.

And in the next envelope was.......YES!!!!! the book I asked for in my previous post. A lady here in Norway was willingly to sell me her book, she posted it yesterday and today it was in my mailbox. I am so happy. You bloogerfriends are so helpful.
Saying for today:
Stitch your stress away.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

May Britt, the fabric with the reindeer is soooooo cute. Out here in Australia where I live, it will be 35 celsius in my neck of the woods, today. 37 is 100 degrees F. It is hard to imagine reindeers, snowflakes etc. One day I would like to experience a very cold Christmas!! Luckily we have a swimming pool. The water is still a bit cold for me but DH swims every day now when he comes home from work!!!

2ne said...

Så heldig du var som fikk tak i boka. Flotte stoffer du har kjøpt :-)

Katherine said...

What wonderful mail! Have you decided which project from the book you'll make first?

I hope you're feeling better.

rachelmp said...

Very cute May Britt! That will keep you busy

Dolores said...

That was certainly fast postal service. Glad you got your book.

Annelies said...

How lucky you are to have found the book. What a great thing blogging is.

Cattinka said...

Lucky you! You got the book you wanted and you have very nice fabric to work with.
KATRIN W.

LeKaQuilt said...

Stoffene er kjempe fine - søte små reinsdyr. Så heldig du er som fikk tak i boken, jeg prøver å få kjøpt den fra Australia - men, jeg vet ikke om jeg får den..... Det er alltid like oppmuntrende med litt postkasse-snop :o)

Hanne said...

You are leading me into temptations May Britt - and you know I can not resist temptations :-))
Fabrics are ordered for my cushion too !

suz said...

I'm so happy you found the book!

Sabine said...

Hi May,

I have the same reindeer fabric. Did you know there is a free (matching) stitchery available at the companies website, Henry Glass?!
Enjoy :-)

Regards, Sabine from the Netherlands
http://sabineke.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello May, so glad you received and found your out of print book...how I wished had purchased some of Lynette Andersons Christmas fabrics...Warm Regards Lyn

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey May Britt! Glad you were able to do a deal to get your Friends For Christmas book. It's a project I have thought about doing, but always talk myself out of, so will look forward to seeing your quilt ... maybe NEXT Christmas! :0) Bear Hugs! KRIS

Related Posts with Thumbnails